Motor Vehicle Act 1988 has made it mandatory for every vehicle owner plying on public roads to take an insurance policy covering the amount, which the owner becomes legally liable to pay as damages to third parties because of accidental deaths, bodily injury or damages to properties .
Motor Insurance or Automotive insurance is an important and mandatory policy of GramCover, which is a part of the prevention of public liability, to protect people of rural society, from any kind of road accidents. Motor Insurance may protect you and your family members from losses or damages occurred to any kind of automobiles or their parts due to natural or man-made calamities or accidents.
- Accident coverage to rural individual owner of the vehicle, while driving on roads.
- Accident coverage for other passengers and legal liability.
- Third party insurance for rural vehicle owners. This will cover protection of third party vehicle in case the individual driving his vehicle cause damages to other’s vehicles or properties.
- This will also cover protection of other passengers in your vehicle while moving on roads.
- GramCover also provide discount in the next premium as ‘No Claim Bonus (NCB)’ to rural motor vehicle owner.