Our Products

Customized & Affordable Products Meeting the Unique Needs of Rural India

  • null

    Easy to Understand

  • null

    Affordable Pricing

  • null

    Transparent Claims Processing

  • null

    Data-Driven Custom Design

Two Wheeler Insurance

Protect Your 2-Wheeler with End-to-End Insurance Coverage & Benefits

  • null

    1-3 Years Coverage Options

  • null

    Quick Purchase, Renewal & Claims Settlement

  • null

    Add-ons like Zero-Depreciation Cover

  • null

    24×7 Support and End-to-End Assistance

  • null

    Transfer as much as 50% of Your No Claim Bonus from Any

    Insurance Provider

Two Wheeler Insurance

Protect Your 2-Wheeler with End-to-End Insurance Coverage & Benefits





Third Party Losses

Owner Coverage

Two Wheeler Insurance

Why Cover Your Two-Wheeler with Insurance?

2-wheelers are the lifeline of rural India because of their affordability, low maintenance, convenience to use and the freedom that comes with it. However, they are also highly accident prone which can result into huge financial losses. With GramCover, you can protect yourself and your asset in a seamless manner.

Our bike insurance policy also offers personal accident coverage worth Rs. 1 lakh for the owner or driver. Further, You can also add personal accident cover for a additional pillion rider accompanying you. Cover your vehicle and yourself against fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, theft, burglary, landslide and rockslide.

We also cover liability to third parties, i.e. any damage caused to another person or property by the insured vehicle (this is a legal requirement in India).

Two Wheeler Insurance

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


What is Insured Declared Value or IDV?

IDV is your vehicle’s market value at the time of purchasing insurance. It is used to estimate the sum against which your 2-wheeler will be insured.

Can I renew bike insurance online?

Yes, simply visit our mobile application or web platform and upload the details of your previous policy. You can renew your policy within minutes.

What is No Claim Bonus or NCB?

If you make no claim during a policy period, you will be rewarded with a discount on premium during renewal, known as NCB or No Claim Bonus

How can I buy two wheeler insurance online?

Choose the coverage period and fill out all details on our app. Then,choose your mode of payment(credit / debit card, net-banking,etc.) You can buy a policy within minutes with Gram Cover.

How long does it take for my insurance policy copy to arrive?

The hard copy takes 7-10 days via courier to arrive. You can also access the e-copy via email or from our website / mobile app instantly at any time.

Is my 2-wheeler insurance policy transferable? How?

Yes, simply hand over the related documents to the new owner and inform the insurance company, as well as the RTO. Remember, that you cannot transfer NCB.

How can I claim insurance for my 2-wheeler?

✓ Register claim online / offline.

✓ Get the damages assessed by sending your bike for servicing / repair.

✓ Submit documents for verification.

How can I renew my insurance policy for my 2-wheeler?

✓ Register renewal request online / offline.

✓ Submit copy of previous insurance policy

✓ Submit certificate of registration.

What happens if my 2-wheeler insurance policy expires?

✓ Negative impact on your NCB

✓ You become vulnerable to third party liability risks

✓ Repairs & maintenance cost will increase significantly

Two Wheeler Insurance

What is NOT Covered by 2-Wheeler Insurance Policy?

  • General wear, tear and ageing of the motorbike
  • Mechanical or electrical breakdown
  • Improper use of the vehicle – e.g. using a regular use vehicle for performing stunts
  • Any damage cause while driving without a valid licence or driving after liquor / drugs consumption
  • Damage or loss caused due to a war, mutiny or a nuclear mishap
  • Theft or burglary of bike accessories, if the vehicle is not stolen • Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes, if the vehicle is not damaged. If the vehicle is damaged simultaneously, then upto 50% coverage